Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Wind Waker

Hey everyone! Before I get started, I've got to plug this one again... if you haven't looked yet: http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=7748

Click this link to read a short article and a 16 page preview of my good buddy Matt's latest comic, Side-Scrollers! It's totally hilarious, and you should totally go CLICK HERE and pre-order it!



I know it's been a little while since my last update, but I assure you that I've been totally busy! I spent the last couple days trying to get ready for my interview (which happened today)... getting clothes, ironing, shining my shoes, tracking down all paperwork I needed, etc. At 9:30 at night the day before my interview, I suddenly realised that I was missing my High School Diploma, without which I could not get interviewed! Panic set in, but I fortunately was able to turn it up after only about 20 minutes of frantic searching. Anyways, the interview seemed to go allright... the people interviewing me were pretty hard to read, so I'm not sure what they thought of me. Now, I play the waiting game... I hope they don't take too long to get back to me. I've got to say, though... after all that preparation, the whole thing seemed kind of anti-climactic. Oh well.



Anyways, here's my latest comic! It took me FOREVER to ink, but I'm really pretty pleased with how it turned out! It was a lot of fun to try and draw in the Legend of Zelda style while still trying to make it my own. Let me know what you think!


2 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! :)

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*laughs* Awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home