Friday, June 02, 2006

Bears and Squirrels

Okay, here's some more of the heads from Lesson One. I'm having some trouble using this website... guess I'm just not very Web Savvy. I'm also giving myself a crash course in Photoshop while doing this... it seems I'm spending more time in there getting these pictures ready to post than I am actually drawing. Is there an easy way to resize an image to overlap it over another one? I haven't figured that out yet. If anyone could give me some advice, that would be great.
I thought this one looked pretty good until I put them side by side... a little crooked and a little squat.

This one seems pretty close, but without being able to overlap them, it's tough to tell.
I thought these came out all right too.
Something about this bear, though... mine doesn't seem to 'pop' like the original... if anyone's checking these out, I'd love some comments...! Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home