Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Ninja girls and Etch-a-Sketch

Here's something I doodled tonight. Someone who's known me for a long time and remembers characters I was drawing in like, High School... or maybe during my illustrious career in the Coast Guard... might recognize these as revamped (female) versions of some older characters. I just may use them in the 'project' I mentioned in an earlier post... I had an idea for a trio of villians kindof like the girls you fight in the first Grandia. I don't really remember that game, except that it had really REALLY bad acting. And somehow, I remember the tune it plays when you fight those girls. The weird shadow on the top of the pic is because I don't use a spiral bound sketchpad, so the page folds back funny when I scan it. I understand you can use Photoshop to clean that up, but I can't figure out quite how to do that. Anyways... LOVE the 90s X-Force style 2-tone-stripe-running-down-the-side uniform.
I also found this hanging out on my computer, too... it's not a very clear photo... taken with a cell phone camera, I think. I drew it on Christmas on a mini Etch-a-Sketch I got as a gift. I just HAD to share this with the world, though... it's Jesus holding a birthday cake. I hope you love it.

4 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger Brian P. Stone said...

Thanks a lot, you have no idea how much that means to me...!

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Thank you kindly (for your comment)... that's some ridiculously good Etch-a-Sketching you did

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it sucks. That looks nothing like Jesus. Ha was black, and jewish. That etch is niether. You're a terrible white person, and you must be stopped.

But actually, I think it's just jealousy talking.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Brian P. Stone said...

'Brad', if that IS your real name... don't MAKE me post more of YOUR drawings online...! I don't think you'd like the ones I chose!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home