Monday, July 24, 2006

Drawing With a Mouse is Hard

Hi everyone! Haven't had the time to draw a new comic yet this week. Instead, I tried practicing something that I've never really practiced... COLOR. I took one of the panels from the Zelda Comic I did the other day and went at it with Photoshop... it took me like an hour and a half to do this! Maybe there was an easier way to do it than how I did it? Or maybe it's just something you get quicker at with practice? Either way, here it is! I'm going to start doing more colors, maybe even some full color comics as I get better at it! Let me know what you think, and PLEASE if anyone knows any Photoshop tricks or can give me some advice, I'd love to hear it!
Here's another one I found kicking around on my hard drive... I actually did this one a couple years ago for some art class I took at my local community college. People in that class blatantly copied things I did... that always made me kind of upset. Anyways, the assignment was to design a label for a drink, and this was mine... 'Extreme!! Sugar Splash!"

Those fruits are frigging awesome, I'm going to give them their own comic... like a fruit version of Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Wait... wasn't I just saying I hated when people copied my stuff? Scratch that idea then. Let me know what you think! Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home