Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Cold Day in Hell

I just realized it's been like a billion years, so here's a comic!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I doodled this on my lunch break at work. As you can see, my colors still need work, but I played around with this one a little... messing with the Contrast and Brightness and stuff so it didn't look so garish.


As an added bonus, here's some pencils I've been working on for a much larger and more ambitious project!



Drawing all those books on the shelf was pretty tedious. I'll clean them up a bit in the inking phase.

Yeah, I pretty much directly ripped off the Dragon Ball Z logo for the Death Wish Comics logo.

1 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice!! It has been a while, huh? the pencils look good, too. Can't wait to see more of that project!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home