Thursday, June 01, 2006

My First Post

June 1st, 2006
Okay, I'm going to take part in John K.'s animation school. I originally learned to draw by copying from Sunday Comics, from Ed Emberly books, and from the book 'Draw 50 Famous Cartoons' by Lee J. Ames. Later, I graduated to Stan Lee and John Buscema's 'How to Draw Comics the Marvel Way', all of which showed similar techniques to what is shown in the Preston Blair book. Anyways, it's been years since I've practiced these basic techniques, so I'm looking at it this way: I'm going to try and forget everything I know and relearn all this stuff from scratch. Here's some of my first attempts at lesson one, let me know what you think.Obviously, the one on the top left is mine, the one on the top right is Preston's, and the bottom is how it looks when I lay them on top of each other... looks like I need some work.

Here's a couple of the other angles I tried, too. Like I said, first attempt, I'll be posting more soon. Comments would be greatly appreciated...!!

1 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Мужчины женитесь женщины мужайтесь глядя на то как одни накапливают добро другие начинают копить зло
!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home