Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Harvest Moon

Here's something I've been working on... a couple panels from a one page comic based on the video game Harvest Moon. I'm experimenting a little with the stack of art supplies I've got in my drawers... this is drawn on Watercolor Paper instead of my usual Smooth Bristol, and I had a hell of a time getting smooth lines on there. If you look close, you can probably see some spots where I over-corrected. And if you're wondering why it's drawn on Watercolor Paper, well... I'm pretty much planning on ruining it with the crusty old tubes of Watercolors I found in my closet. Don't worry, tho, I'll post the full black and white version before I do that.

I love Harvest Moon. Seriously. I BEAT SOMEONE UP ONCE for making fun of Harvest Moon. Anyways, enjoy, and definately tell me what you think!

Harvest Moon Panel 1
Harvest Moon Panel 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home