Monday, October 08, 2007

The Next Step

Okay everyone, here's the Cannonball and Sunspot picture again, this time with some colors added in.

Cannonball and Sunspot Colors

Now, all you artists out there, here's where I need some honest opinions, because color is definately not something I've ever done much of. How's this look? Does it need more, or does it look finished? I've tried going in and doing some shading, but I just CAN'T draw with a mouse, and my shadows end up looking all crummy. Anyone got any techniques for this that they're willing to share? I've tried Lassoing the area I want to shade / highlight, but the Polygon Lasso comes out too jagged and the regular Lasso gives me the same problem as the paintbrush... just too tough to draw with the mouse. Anyways, what do you all think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home