Sunday, September 23, 2007

Overheard at Work 2

Once again, totally not made up, I swear to God...

Overheard at Work 2 copy

Now, I don't know much about gangs or gangsters, but I'm pretty sure there's not a lot of gang activity going on in Southeastern Connecticut. I confirmed this by checking out the websites of my local newpapers and doing searches for 'gang activity', 'Crip', etcetera, and came up with zero results. This kid talked all the time about being a Crip, and how he did drive-by shootings in NYC, and all the Bloods and cops he fought in Taftville, Connecticut. Like I said, I don't know much about gangs, but... if a tubby white kid listening to today's hottest Country music was walking around in L.A. saying he was a Crip, I'm pretty sure someone would kick his ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home